Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, December 18, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 41

 LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 


                                


This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Jane Austen ate 'Martha's Cheesecakes' at her Chawton home. I just made the recipe for the virtual Jane Austen Birthday Tea Party tomorrow... They are tasty! I will enjoy them while having tea! (mine do not look as beautiful as Martha's).

Today I have another project I created at the virtual Scrapbook Expo.  This Christmas tri-fold card was sponsored by KLM Crafting!


It is full of pockets and folders!!




And my Advent Calendar gift yesterday!

 I received this little "Hello" stamp and die!

Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

3 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Those mini cheesecakes look delicious. I visited Jane Austen's house some years ago - a great experience!

And that is a fabulous project with all the pockets and folders!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Oh how yummy those cheesecakes look and your make bristling with pockets and folders is so fun and festive!
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

valscraftings said...

Fabulous pocket folders Lyneen and those cheese cakes look so yummy!