Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Tis the Season Blog Hop 2020 - Day 39

 LeighSBDesigns is sponsoring 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep our spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home! 



This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!

Get festive with us and share your Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Merry Craftmas makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products!

ALL THE DETAILS, RULES AND LINKY PARTY ARE HERE!

Today I am sharing half of a card set I made as a gift!





And my Advent Calendar gift yesterday!

 I received this little butterfly stamp and die!

Click HERE and scroll down to see all the participating artists amazing makes!

3 comments:

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Beautiful deer makes, love the rustic woodland styling.
Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely cards!
(And butterfly stamp and die!)

valscraftings said...

Beautiful cards love the scenes!