Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, February 15, 2021

LeighSBDesigns Gothic Valentine Blog Hop Day 3

  Welcome to LeighSBDesigns 4th Annual 

Gothic Valentine Blog Hop

February 13th to 16th
 The linky party opens today at 9am Pacific and 
closes at 5 minutes 'til midnight Pacific.

Today I have a Valentine I created for a swap over at Relic & Artifacts. 

I cannot participate in a DARK VALENTINE hop without including POE... he is the king of DARK LOVE!  The image I used on my ATC is from LeighSBDesigns collection of POE. 


I have included a few lines from "Eulalie - A Song"
    And my soul was a stagnant tide,
    Till the fair and gentle Eulalie became my blushing bride
    Till the yellow haired young Eulalie became my smiling bride. 

The text was copied from a book of POE!
The background is a scrap of tissue from Prima

To see all the other artists work click HERE!


The hop is stress free, i.e. enter makes on as many days as you want and only hop and comment on the days you play, easy peasy! Please follow the Rules HERE to participate and qualify for the LeighSBDesigns Prize! This is a Blog Hop NOT a challenge.... HAVE FUN, BE NICE, PLAY FAIR AND LEAVE LOTS OF LOVE! Everyone is invited to enter dark love inspired makes in the Linky Party using any stamp company products!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Poe-fect Poe ATC Lyneen!
Love the words you have used.

valscraftings said...

Love your Poe ATC Lyneen!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Happy Day 3 of my Gothic Valentine blog hop, so happy to have you joining in the fun again this year! SQUEAL OF DELIGHT! I love that you used my Poe on this beauty...King of Dark Love...my muse just grabbed that and ran away LOL!
Leigh
http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
http://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
http://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

My Side of Oz said...

I am so happy to see Poe! The hop does feel more complete with his lovely face presiding over it! This is really wonderful! I love the lines from the poem and that fabulous background!