Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Friday, January 5, 2024

Alice Playing Croquet in Wonderland

This post will be the first in a series using Alice in Wonderland stamps.  Blank Page Muse has two amazing plates of Alice in Wonderland stamps. Today I am sharing Alice Playing Croquet!  Who ever thought of using a Flamingo as a mallet and a hedgehog as a ball!  The imagination of Lewis Carrol is amazing!!  



To make this tag I used the following stamps from Blank Page Muse:
Alice in Wonderland Characters Set 1 Art Rubber Stamps SC50
Butterflies and Flowers Layering Mixed Media Stencil BPMSTbflower
Butterfly Trails Circles patterns Mixed Media Stencil BPMSTtrails


Other Supplies:
Tag
Text from an old Alice in Wonderland novel
TH Distress Oxide Inks: Brushed Corduroy, Lumberjack Plaid, Squeezed Lemonade
VersaFine Black ink
Clear embossing Powder
Green Shimmer Spray
Studio Light Watercolor markers
Epoxy dots
Stapler
Fibers/Ribbons

 




  • Stamp Alice image with VersaFine black ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. 
  • Color the image with markers.  I choose to keep the colors light to give the image a vintage look.
  • Fussy cut the image of Alice.
  • Staple net fiber to the lower part of the tag as pictured.
  • Adhere Alice directly to the tag.
  • Add epoxy dots to the lower right.
  • Attach ribbons to the tag.



For a 15% discount on all orders use the code BPMLyneen

  The code is good on both "I Brake for Stamps"

OR the "Blank Page Muse" websites

Please visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!

I Brake For Stamps - https://ibrakeforstamps.com/

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

FB Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/

Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/

Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/

Twitter- https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse

Pinterest- https://www.pinterest.com/blankpagemuse/boards/


No comments: