I love sunflowers, the Blank Page Muse FALLHARVEST Junk Journal Papercrafts Digital Papers are full of sunflowers and pumpkins! This collection of digital papers are beautiful Fall colors. Great for card making and scrapbooking. To create the card today the images were resized digitally a couple of times.
Digital Download Print at Home FALL HARVEST Junk Journal Papercrafts Paper Pack
Leaves Collage reusable plastic Stencil for handmade cardsand Journal pages BPMstLv
Other supplies
Tim Holtz Distress Gathered Twigs inkBlending brush
Lunar Paste Refined Copper
Spatula
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray Gathered Twigs
Cosmic Shimmer Airless Spray Meadow Moss
Master Board made with scrap paper on Watercolor paper
Thanks Die
Sunflower leaf die
Gems
Paper lace sticker
Create a master board. Use watercolor paper or other mixed media paper for the base. Glue scraps of paper to the base. Be sure all edges are secure. Then spray with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Spray Gathered Twigs and Cosmic Shimmer Airless Spray Meadow Moss.
I die cut leaf and from a couple of the tags from the digital collection.
Fussy cut images you decide to use. I like to cut too many pieces than not enough for a card then I have choices. Once I start fussy cutting I cannot stop.
Finally, a few gems were randomly glued for a little bling!
Hope you enjoyed this card.
Visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/
Twitter- https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse
May you be inspired to create with digital papers!!
Lyneen Jesse









No comments:
Post a Comment