Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, November 5, 2025

Blank Page Muse Cards with Digital Papers

 Today I thought I would share some ideas for Christmas cards that are great made ahead.  Ready to for the last-minute gift or card to sent. I am using papers from the two Blank Page Muse Christmas digital collections Vintage GingerbreadChristmas Papers and Frosty Night Christmas Papers both are available digitally by downloading.  If you click on the links above you can see the collections. 


I primarily used papers from the Vintage Gingerbread collection. 

I used on sheet from the Frosty Night collection.  The red plaid pictured above. 

To start fussy cut the cut a-parts for the collages on the cards. 

Other supplies:
Adhesive
Dimensional foam
Wide tip silver pen
Half Pearls


All the card fronts are A2 (5 1/2 x 4 1/4).  All card bases were edge with a wide tip silver pen.  Add the collage images as desired. Use dimensional foam on the images to create interest. All the cards have half pearls to finish them off. 

Images used envelope with "Hello Santa" and flowers.

Images used basket, photo frame with "Merry Christmas" and a bow to create dimension. 

Images used heart candy cane, ginger bread with flowers, sentiment card. It is accented with a band of green plaid paper.

Images used the wreath downsized from the full sheet. "Merry Christmas" and a bow to create dimension.

Images used heart candy canes, envelope with gingerbread man, "Merry Christmas" and three peppermint candies. 


Images used three heart candy canes connected, single candy cane and sentiment card. 

Hope you enjoyed these cards.


Visit our social media sites for more stamping fun!
I Brake For Stamps -https://ibrakeforstamps.com/
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/


May you be inspired to create with digital papers!!
Lyneen Jesse

No comments: