Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Monday, March 23, 2009

Gothic Arch - Spring

This week the challenge at Gothic Arches was Spring.  I am so excited to use this image from Oxford Impressions.  I received an envelope from Suzanne (thanks) and she had stamped the child on the envy... I just had to cut out the cute winged child.  He was perfect for my Spring Garden.  I inked an old slide mount (compliments of Grace) for the hanging window!  The bird stamp is Hero Arts and background paper is Rubber Soul. 

17 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow your arch is fabulous.
Really lovely.

Femmy said...

wonderful spring arch!!

Jen said...

Lovely arch.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Lyneen, what a gorgeous spring arch! Your choice of image is great -- now why didn't I think of that:)

Robin said...

Oh I just love your spring arch Lyneen! Using that slide mount for your window was absolutely brilliant!!

lena-dailyscrap said...

Lovely arch. Aorable with all those embellishments.

jaine drake said...

Very cute and springlike.

Martina said...

Beautiful spring arch !

Kris Dickinson said...

Beautiful arch Lyneen!~

RubyMay said...

this is so lovely...I like the way you used your friends gifts in your piece x

Catherine said...

Look at all of those pretty spring flowers! I love the way you made the window out of the slide mount, too. Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Your arch is awesome--I love the colors and the sparkles!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding us to your candy bar. I am adding your blog to my google reader.

AliMayes said...

Fantastic arch - the child is delightful and the colours are magical!
Ali xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring arch, such pretty colors!

Tami Bayer said...

Such a clever window and great way to use the envelope image. I love hearing the stories behind the art. Your arch is inspiring.

Jan Hennings said...

Love your winged child. So neat!
Jan
http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com