Nature is sometimes the best decorator!
Lyneen,Just wanted to let you know that I received your # 9. Thank you so much. Stop by on the 9th to see your matchbox.
How sweet that little heart is!I received your #2 matchbox ~ the Mr & Mrs Claus image is so cute! Love the little doves too!Thank you so much!This sure is a greta swap!
I am constantly amazed at the places hearts can be found - sometimes right under our noses! This fern heart is so delicately beautiful - I love it!
This is a lovely heart! It made me catch my breath!
That is so beautiful! Well seen and well captured :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nature is sometimes the best decorator!
Lyneen,
Just wanted to let you know that I received your # 9. Thank you so much. Stop by on the 9th to see your matchbox.
How sweet that little heart is!
I received your #2 matchbox ~ the Mr & Mrs Claus image is so cute! Love the little doves too!
Thank you so much!
This sure is a greta swap!
I am constantly amazed at the places hearts can be found - sometimes right under our noses! This fern heart is so delicately beautiful - I love it!
This is a lovely heart! It made me catch my breath!
That is so beautiful! Well seen and well captured :-)
Post a Comment