Click on one or all the links listed on the Swap for All Seasons to see more matchboxes each day in December until Christmas!
You have some really nice matchboxes here, and I love that chipboard. I will have to look for some of that!
I've been looking at all your matchboxes received, and every one is a little treasure!
still amazed at the creativity here (())
Lovely box and gift!
So glad you like it Lyneen! Happy Holidays!
I love the pretty yo-yo on the cover and that charm is beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have some really nice matchboxes here, and I love that chipboard. I will have to look for some of that!
I've been looking at all your matchboxes received, and every one is a little treasure!
still amazed at the creativity here (())
Lovely box and gift!
So glad you like it Lyneen! Happy Holidays!
I love the pretty yo-yo on the cover and that charm is beautiful!
Post a Comment