Day 5 of the Matchbox advent swap is a box created by Michelle of Wood and Fabric arriving from CANADA!
A wonderful vintage image!
Inside a very creative ornament....
on the back of a domino!
Thank you Michelle!
Click on one or all the links listed on the Swap for All Seasons to see more matchboxes each day in December until Christmas!
6 comments:
So sweet! What a lovely box.
How creative...I love how she's made the matchbox to look like a book!
Thank you for letting me know! It is the first box of mine that I see again!
Such a fun swap!
Michelle *Ü*
Love the shape of the box. I had to look twice to see it was the matchbox. Cute idea with the altered domino.
I'm just out visiting and checking out all the cute boxes eveyone received. Merry Christmas!
Sherry
So great! I love the sentiment on the domino too!
Post a Comment