Today I have two Christmas postcards to share. The first of a fine feathered friend. The card was never mailed and not dated. The back reads Maud From S.C. Biege.

The second a greeting with holly and berries. December 22, 1910, mailed from Boston, MA to Richmond, IN. Message: Merry Christmas from Aunt Minnie to Maser Lewis A.
To enjoy more postcards from Postcard Friendship Friday
visit The Best Hearts are Crunchy where Beth is our awesome host.


5 comments:
You Won, You won, You Won! Congrats my dear!!!
Stop by my blog for details,,but your get either a "Custom" Badge OR a Top Hat headband,,,,,,,your choice!!!
Ackkkkkk Glad You won!!!
Big Hugs, Love and Congrats!
Shell
I like the lettering on this one, and the only thing I haven't figured out? The three gold buttons upper left. Otherwise, the card is wonderful.
the buttons are actually little bells!
These are so lovely--thank you for sharing them Lyneen--I especially love the postcard with the bird!
Happy PFF!
They are both beautiful, with their gold lettering, but think I like the one with the bird the best! Happy PFF!
Post a Comment