WELCOME TO DAY 11!
Of my Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!
Stamp transparency with VersaMark and emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Stamp Ornament on reverse side of pattern paper and cut out. Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Sleeping Elf plate 1363 fussy cut and adhere to pattern paper ornament. Attach the transparency ornament by punching a hole in the top of both ornaments and tying a ribbon.
Stamp Merry Christmas directly on the BoBunny Mini Edgy Album Blitzen - Christmas Tree. Attach ornament to the tree. Embellish with Viva Pearl Pen red and gold and top with a bow.
Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Merry Christmas
Memories - Black ink
Versa Mark
Transparency
Viva Pearl Pens Red and Gold
Copics - Red and green
Stickles - Red and Green
Ribbon


18 comments:
That elf found the perfect spot for a nap! What a cute tag!
So Cute!!
I really liked all the tags, but I have to say this is my favorite - love the ornament idea on the tree - thanks for sharing!
Oh so cute. I can't believe the blog hop is almost over! Time flies when your admiring other peoples talent! I have really enjoyed getting lost in the blog hop. Can't wait to see whats next!
Very cute! Love the little elf in the ornament.
How cute is that? the elf ornament is so festive on the tree
Another perfect tag
Fantastic tag!
Oh, this one is just the sweetest! (saucermcfly)
Very cute Christmas tree tag, Lyneen!
:)
Cute little elf :)
Enjoying your creations!
Warmly,
deb
Sweet. Love the sleeping elf.
That little sleeping Elf has got to be the cutest thing ever! I love these tags.
Hugs XX
Barbara
Ooooohh! I just love this little sleeping elf and how you have made him look like he's asleep inside the ornament! Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this blog hop and Happy Holidays!
Darling tag, Lyneen! This little elf can sleep just about anywhere, can't he!
ahhh....love it!~ shellrm@hotmail.com
Super cute tag! love the ornament on the tree! Great job!
Thge ornament on the tree is a neat touch. I really like these double tags!
Patrick
Post a Comment