WELCOME TO THE LAST DAY
Of my Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!
Used the boot shape for the BoBunny Mini Edgy Album Blitzen. Spritz with Memories Mists Iridescent, set aside to dry.
Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Santa from plate 1363 on tissue. Heat emboss both with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder.
Stamp VLVS! Merry Christmas ( not on Plate 1363), add ribbon.
Supplies:
Memories - Black ink
BoBunny Mini Edgy Album Blitzen - Boot
Tissue
Stickles - Ice Stickles and Red
Ribbon


17 comments:
I really love this Santa face! A great tag again, Lyneen. I really like your use of the Memories Mist. It adds such a nice touch of shimmer. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas on this blog hop!
and I heard Santa say "Ho Ho Ho" and he filled my stocking with care. Cute twist on the Tag.
Fabulous finish with the red ribbon. Great tag
What an adorable tag!
Awwwww... the 12 days went so fast. I love your tag today and have enjoyed all the tags during the hop. Everyone is so talented and all the tags so different. I can't wait to see the next blog hop!!! :0)
Happy Holidays to you!
Shirley
Another fun tag to wrap up the hop, Lyneen--thank you for all the Christmas inspiration!
:)
What a gorgeous Santa! (Love the way you did the hat). It's been a great 12 days and you've made a great 12 tags!
How cute with Santa on the stocking! Really cool tag.
Hugs XX
Barbara
Never thought of embossing on tissue paper. Thanksso much for a great blog hop!
Love the Santa stamp!! Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Love it as usual! Thanks for sharing your talent for 12 days, you've given me some great inspiration! shellrm@hotmail.com
oooh very sparkly! :) Sparkle is my favorite! :) Love that image!
Great job incorporating non plate stamps!!
Hi Lynne,
Enjoyed seeing your Christmas tags! I didn't comment everyday...
Warmest Christmas wishes,
deb
Cool tag to end the hop. Nicely done and I simply love that Santa image.
I love sparkles - & this tag has got 'em!
Patrick
So pretty! Thank you! (saucermcfly)
Post a Comment