DAY 1
Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party! I hope to participate the next 12 days!!! Let's see if I can keep up with the challenge!!!!
Today I have a card that was quick and easy...
MERRY & BRIGHT
Supplies From AlteredPages.com




6 comments:
Hi Lyneen... oh I love your Christmas card... I haven't even started on mine...I guess this link up party would be the perfect motivator for me to get started... I love your car die cut... Adorable !
Super cute! Love the repetition of the dots and beautiful way you've tied the twine. Great card. xxD
How cute! I love your card...spotted it at Unruly Paperarts!
love this truck and the tree on top! Thanks for sharing at the Unruly PaperArts Link Up Party! Helene, UPA columnist
Lyneen, I am loving this, it would definitely evoke wonderful memories for some and is so fabulously fun with the twine and button. Thanks so much for joining the party this month at Unruly PaperArts. Danie xx
Lyneen, this is so fun. It brings back some very fond memories for me, as well, when my Dad would go to get a tree and have to load it on tope of the car. What a trip that was, but he always gave us something to laugh about. TFS
Post a Comment