Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party. I am having so much fun making Christmas Cards this year! Today I am sharing a few more of the cards from the Quick Quotes class I attended recently!
When I went to class I took my Wink of Stella and Dew Drops!!!
I got a little behind in class... this set I finished at home this week!

No card is finished with out a little bit of bling. (Dew Drops)
I love layering papers and colors...
On my cards I added the darker blue panel.
If you look closely you can see the shimmer from the Wink of Stella!
I never follow directions.
On these I knotted the ribbon in the corner.
I was supposed to wrap it around the white panel... OPPS!
One more day, see you tomorrow!







4 comments:
what a fabulous group of cards! i love the blues and the bling! happy 12 christmas days at UPA! xo
Love the colors, really awesome! The touch of sparkle is perfect. ~kim
Hopping over from Unruly PaperArts. Very nice cards...love the clean and simple look! Great cool winter colors!
Such a great set of cards Lyneen. I love blue for Christmas especially teamed with snow/snowflakes. The stripes and large sentiments have great impact. TFS at Unruly and partying with us this month. xx
Post a Comment