Christmas ornaments with SmoothFoam
I had the privilege to review Lisa Fulmers new book
I was so
inspired after reviewing the book, I pulled out some SmoothFoam ornaments I had in my stash. Following Lisa’s suggestions for working with
SmoothFoam I found it much easier than my past trial and errors! If you like to craft with foam I highly recommend
adding this book to your library!
Two tips I will share with you that I used making my ornaments...
the first, sanding the edges before painting.
The second, working with the foam on skewers.... there is so much more in the book... worth the read!
Supplies used:
WINK of STELLA was paint on each to give them some sparkle!







4 comments:
Really cute Lyneen! The book looks like it is tons of fun. Love the smooth texture!~kim
your pieces look beautiful! well done. happy 12 days of christnmas at UPA! xo
I'm unfamiliar with the product but your projects are wonderful! Helene
These are so cute Lyneen, I am going to have to check out this Smooth foam product, as I love playing with kids Fun Foam! xx
Post a Comment