Adorable little vintage Santa, Lyneen. Love your embossing, both heat and dry. I'm playing along with UPA 12 Days too. xxD
Such a special little Stanta, he is precious! love the techniques too. AND CONGRATS on winning the contest!
Very cute Lyneen, I love Santa waving through the window......thanks so much for being an avid Party Goer at Unruly this month! xx
A very cute card. Love Santa in the window.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable little vintage Santa, Lyneen. Love your embossing, both heat and dry. I'm playing along with UPA 12 Days too. xxD
Such a special little Stanta, he is precious! love the techniques too. AND CONGRATS on winning the contest!
Very cute Lyneen, I love Santa waving through the window......thanks so much for being an avid Party Goer at Unruly this month! xx
A very cute card. Love Santa in the window.
Post a Comment