Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions
Home
Design Teams
2020 Kit Instructions
2021 Kit Instructions
Thursday, December 24, 2015
2011 - 12 Tags of Christmas Viva Las VegaStamps!
In 2011 when I was on the Viva LasVegaStamps design team we each created tags for the 12 Days of Christmas! I love creating tags... I decided to resurrect the pictures and links and share my tags from back then!
Day 01 - VLVS Sleeping Elf
Day 02 - VLVS! Shopping Cart Santa
Day 03 - VLVS! There's no Place Like Home
Day 04 - VLVS! Santa's Magic Key
Day 05 - VLVS! Have a Great Christmas!
Day 06 - VLVS! Santa's List
Day 07 - VLVS! Merry Christmas
Day 08 - Three Wise Cactus
Day 09 - VLVS! Santa's Coming
D
ay 10 - VLVS! Santa Teddy on Horse
Day 11 - VLVS! Elf Ornament on Tree
Day 12 - VLVS! Santa on Stocking
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment