Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Sunday, May 24, 2020

Half-o-ween in May - DAY 6

"Something Wicked This Way Comes" Half-O-Ween Blog Hop 

LeighSBDesigns loves Halloween and is celebrating the halfway mark to October with our her annual "Something Wicked this Way Comes" Half-O-Ween Blog Hop. Join 13 spooktacular days of Half-o-Ween in May from May 19 to May 31st. YES, we are half way through the year to "31 DAYS of Halloween."


                         

This is a fun stress-free BLOG HOP to encourage creative sharing and player interaction! You can link up just 1 project on 1 day or play all 13 days, it is totally up to you, but please still hop and enjoy the whole show! Even old projects are welcome but they MUST be re-shared in NEW posts! Please play fair, be respectful of your fellow artists, hop all the entries and leave kind comments! Learn more about the rules HERE!

ATC Poe with Candle image from Ike'sArt!


Background is text from The Raven. Image colored with Prismacolor Pencils.






NEW DIGI designs!

BALLEIGH MONSTERS



You will find all blog hop participants makes HERE!


I am also entering this in Ike's World Challenge.... since it is one of her designs. 

8 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have put the quote behind the image!

valscraftings said...

Fabulous ATC Lyneen, ditto Susan I thought the same...love the sentiments behind Poe!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous Poe ATC

Lori m said...

Fantastic card, amazing design using the text and image, hugs, Lori m

Squiddy said...

What a handsome man, his eyes look so lovely!

ike said...

Ooooh LUV this. Thank you so much for using one of my images :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
I hope you and all your family are well.
Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

My Side of Oz said...

EEEk! I missed the hop...sob! :( But I am so happy to see such a fantastic Poe ATC today from you, my friend! I always love to see verses or any written words from an author on projects and this makes this image fit your ATC perfectly! Hugs and Happy Halfoween! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan ~ DT for Ike's World Challenges

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Spooktacular make, I love the staggered addition of the poem background!