Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

LeighSBDesigns MerMAY Blog Hop - Day 13

I am excited to be participating in another LeighSBDesigns blog hop!  It is MAY and what better time to have a MerMAY theme!  Leigh has a new Mermaid collection available HERE in her Etsy shop!

LeighSBDesigns blog hops are always stress free with friendly common sense blog hop rules to encourage fairness and camaraderie!  You can link-up as many times as YOU want throughout the hop but you MUST hop and comment on ALL the entries submitted on the same day(s) YOU choose to play!  Easy right!  

For this card I played with paint on my Geli Plate and set them aside to dry.  I used one of the panels I painted with one of four Doodle Dolls stamps from Lost Coast Designs found HERE!  She Just happens to be a mermaid!  She was stamped with VersFine Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.




You can find LeighSBDesigns  NEW MERMAID and sea friends HERE!

Click HERE to see all the other MerMAY MAKES!


I am also entering this in the Lost Coast Designs 
Terracotta & Turquoise Challenge HERE!

4 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

That stamp is on my wishlist!
Love the background too...

valscraftings said...

Great background using your Geli Plate Lyneen!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Riet Harikini said...

Thanks for joinning our color challenge, You made a great card with an interesting background. Well done

ionabunny said...

Wonderful card with this fun mermaid. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz