LeighSBDesigns blog hops are always stress free with friendly common sense blog hop rules to encourage fairness and camaraderie! You can link-up as many times as YOU want throughout the hop but you MUST hop and comment on ALL the entries submitted on the same day(s) YOU choose to play! Easy right! If you would like to play you will find ALL the rules HERE!
My first share is a spoon I altered with a mermaid and sea collection from Relics and Artifacts. I was pleased with how it turned out when I added the metallic paints and aged it with Verday.
Next is a "FAIL" playing with product. I am playing and testing out my new Tim Holtz Distress Glazes. I wanted a water effect over the Meri Oddleigh Mermaid ATC. Fail - I used a glaze that was too dark. Next time, I will use a lighter color of glaze. Meri Oddleigh Mermaid was beautiful until I covered her in BLUE!
Finally, one of Meri Oddleigh Mermaid's sea friends was waiting to swim into a project. I decided he should be on an ATC all his own! Here is that cute little turtle!
You can find the NEW MERMAID and sea friends HERE!
Click HERE to see all the other MerMAY MAKES!



2 comments:
Fabulous altered spoon! I think your Meri Mermaid would work for Half-O-Ween, I’m sure there are spooks under the sea too! Love this cute Turtle that found his way into your ATC x
That spoon is fabulous!!
Love that you have shared your fail too... don't know if it's the isolation getting to me but I have had so many things go wrong in the last couple of days!
Cute turtle on the ATC!
Post a Comment