
I made this after being inspired by
Sarah's page, see other tags submitted at
http://weekendtaggers.blogspot.com/ Base tag is Bazzill paper, background tag is 7Gypsies (a coment tag) The sentiment is a Mary Frances sticker. The photo is a copy of one of my cabinet cards, the clock face I picked up at a garage sale for pennies!
I showed this to my husband and he grabed it for himself to use as a bookmark!
8 comments:
It's fantastic! So much detail - I'm not surprised your husband wants it for a bookmark! Thanks for joining in with the challenge this week.
Wow what a great image!
Gorgeous background and details. great sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us this week and good luck in the prize draw!
Dawn
Oh, Lyneen, you are too kind!
If your DH hadn't grabbed it for a bookmark, I would have begged for it! Great job...it's perfect!
What a gorgeous tag - totally divine no wonder your Hubby grabbed it! Thank you for joining TYI this week....
A great vintage tag, Lyneen. I really love it!
wow what a beautiful tag and I love all the detail - great sentiment and thanks for joining us TYI this week
Hugs
kath
xxxxx
Love the time theme on this one, Lyneen. Great image also. What a cool bookmark! Lucky hubbie!
It's great when husbands do stuff like that isn't it? :D
And what a wonderful vintage tag this is, lovely interpretation of the theme, thanks so much for playing along this week :)
Post a Comment