Hearts are in places you never expect!
Today I am sharing one that I found on a walk in Pleasanton, California.
At the Pleasanton Hotel...
walking on the porch
at a place where "nothing happened in 1897"
ready to walk through the doors...
on the beautiful door handle

I found a very small heart!
6 comments:
We just need to open our eyes for hearts. They're absolutely everywhere. Glad you noticed this super cute heart.
I love that 'nothing happened in 1897'. So cool. lol.
Happy GHT.
What an interesting looking building...love the porch. You must have been so observant to find the heart!
When I see tiny little hearts like this I wonder how many people don't even notice. I'm so very glad you did! Even if nothing happened there in 1897. (LOVE that sign!) Thank you so much for finding this tiny and beautiful heart, and sharing it on Guest Heart Thursday.
That's such a beautiful picture series, from a place that PLEASANTly lives up to it's name! The little heart at the end is beautiful. And I join the others in loving that sign :-)
You have an incredible heart eye! Very interesting post all together, plus great photos. The reflection in the doors is so clear and crisp! Very nice! Have a great weekend!
Wow, great eye! The hotel looks like an interesting place to visit.
Post a Comment