WELCOME TO DAY 10!
Of my Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!
Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Santa Coming from plate 1363 and VLVS! Teddy Bear on Horse directly on snowflake tissue. Heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Color with COPICs and embellish with Stickles. Adhere to card. Edge card with ink.
Stamp VLVS! Holly on ivory card stock. Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Color with COPICs and embellish with Stickles, then fussy cut and adhere to card. Top with ribbon.
Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Teddy Bear on Horse
Viva Las Vegastamps! Holly
Memories - Black ink
Tag
Snow Flake Tissue Wrap
Copics - Red and green
Stickles - Ice Stickles, Red and Green
Ribbon


19 comments:
Smile..."The Midnight Ride of Paul ReBear"...cute tag!!
Santa bear riding in on a white horse... To cute. Love the colors of your tag
Great tag. Thanks for sharing.
Ah, to be a child again...this tag takes me there:)
Another cute tag, Lyneen! Sweet image!
:)
Great horse!
Very elegant tag! Love the ivory and gold color scheme.
Fantastic tag!
I love all your tags!
I love all your tags!
I love all you tags, Yankee
Pretty tag, Lyneen. I can see I'll have to break down & invest in some Copic pens. I love how you add Stickles to your images. It really makes them magical!
Love it! Very striking! (saucermcfly)
This is the one I I thought I had commented on....
Love the Bear rider...and the holly bling.
I like it! Great job and tutorial!
Hugs XX
Barbara
love the bear on the horse - cute tag
Fun with the teddy bear and horse! shellrm@notmail.com
Cute Tag! Again! Love the glitter! :) Thank you for sharing!
This one is absolutely beautiful!
Patrick
Post a Comment