WELCOME to DAY 2 of ...
My Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!! Today I am using two stamps from Plate 1363!
I love the texture on this card!!!!


Cut a tag from BoBunny Pattern Paper, for this card I am using the corner with the holly leaves.
Stamp Santa's Coming (from plate 1363) directly on tag and heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder.
Stamp Shopping Cart Santa (from plate 1363) on tissue that has been sprayed with a fixative and carefully heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder. Then with a red COPIC color his suit!
Glue "Flower Soft" to Santa's beard and all the white furry trim on his suit!
Finally, trim the card with jewel stickers and glitzy ribbon!
Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Plate # 1363
• Viva Las Vegastamps! Shopping Cart Santa
• Viva Las Vegastamps! Sentiment “Santa’s Coming”
Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra Thick Embossing Powder
Stewart Superior Black Ink
BoBunny Pattern Paper
Tissue Paper
Flower Soft White
COPIC - Red
Ribbon
Memory Box Jewel Stickers


28 comments:
I am so glad you too are a flowersoft user. You have done a great tag.
Very nice. I love the Santa's in this stamp collection!
Thanks for Sharing.
Michelle C
mlcain0202@yahoo.com
I'm going to have to try the ultra thick embossing powder--I like the way it doesn't get lost with all the wonderful textures on your card.
love your tag and how you used Flower Soft.
You have perfected the art of using tissue paper! Love it!
The flower soft fluff adds the perfect touch!
Cool tag!
Another pretty, sparkly tag.
This is so gorgeous!! Love it!
I love the flower soft on the beard and fur trim! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com
Really like this tag!
love this stamp! great tag!
Very Nice...Love Santa and the Shopping Cart.
Don't you just love Flower Soft?
What a great tag--that shopping cart image is too funny!
:)
The flower soft fur is a great touch for Santa. Makes him "pop"
Love the Flower Soft accents.
I guess I need that Bunny paper!
Very nice Lyneen!!
Hugs XX
Barbara
LOVE the beard and fluff on Santa's suit! Thank you for sharing!
This tag made me smile ..thanks for posting it ..
I love the way you used the Flower Soft on the tag.
Love your tag! I really like how you added the dimension and texture to Santa's fur. Nice job.
Shopping Santa is a guy after my own heart! I like the texture of the flower soft on Santa's beard & suit. This is a new product for me. Does it come in different colors? The bling on the bottom of the tag is the perfect final touch! Great tag!
I am intrigued with your tissue stamping...I must try this technique! Great tag and techniques
Oh I JUST LOVE THIS ONE!!!!!
;-)
Love the suit, love the boots!
Patrick
I agree the texture is wonderful
Post a Comment