WELCOME TO DAY 7!
Of my Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!
Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Mini Santa and Merry Christmas from Plate 1363 on tissue. Color Merry Christmas with red COPIC.
Add Ice Stickles to the die cut tree
and adhere to the tag.
With red and gold Viva Pearl Pens add ornaments to the tree.
Add a bit of ribbon and you are finished with the tag, with plenty of room to write to and from right on the front!
Supplies:
Memories Mist - Iridescent, Wheat Grass and Sparkling Silver
Memories - Black ink
Viva Pearl Pens - red and gold
Tag
Tissue
Die Cut Tree
Stickles - Ice Stickles
Copics - Red
Ribbon


19 comments:
Vintage looking... this is beautiful. I love the tree on the side.
Cute, cute, cute!! I'm loving that Christmas tree.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TREE....When I first found the Pearl Pens, the closet I could get to Gold was Copper....
I love the tree and the santa on the tissue paper. The color combo is great.
I love the sparking tree and pearl pen ornaments...nice touch
The tree is fabulous! I like how you paired the little Santa with the Merry Christmas stamp--that stamp is so cool (it's on my wish list now!).
Never used the Viva Pearl Pens--thanks for sharing--I'll have to give them a try.
Oh, gotta love all the shimmer and shine--nice tag, Lyneen!
:)
Okay, Lyneen, I think my comment got left, but the computer is being weird . . . just making sure . . .
Anyway, I really like the shimmer on this one!
:)
This is just amazing! Love the tree! shellrm@hotmail.com
Gorgeous tag!
I LOVE the tree on this very cute tag! The Copic and Viva Pearl pens are definitely on my "Want for Christmas" list. Can't wait to see what you have planned for us for tomorrow, Lyneen!
I'd never heard of Pearl Pens before. I love the effect they give.
I adore the shape of that tree and also how you applied it to the tag. Great! (saucermcfly)
Wonderfully done. I love the Christmas tree.
What a pretty Christmas tree and Santa's taking a nap! Great tag.
Hugs XX
Barbara
Very nice tree!
Patrick
love this tag and you can't go wrong using viva paints!
Super tag! I love the dimension you created here! :) Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment