WELCOME TO DAY 9!
Of my Viva Las Vegastamps! 12 Tags of Christmas featuring Plate 1363!!!!
Spray card with Memories Mist - Iridescent, let dry, then swipe with Vintage red ink. Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Watch, Viva Las Vegastamps! Tiny Santa Viva Las Vegastamps! Holly on ivory card stock. Heat emboss with Viva Las Vegastamps! Ultra High Gloss Embossing Powder. Fussy cut all pieces. Color with COPICs and embellish with Stickles. Stamp Viva Las Vegastamps! Santa Coming from plate 1363, directly on card. Adhere holly directly to the card, pop watch with foam tape and pop tiny Santa with foam tape. Top with ribbon.
Supplies:
Viva Las Vegastamps! Watch
Viva Las Vegastamps! Holly
Viva Las Vegastamps! Tiny Santa
Memories - Black ink
Tag
Foam tape
Vintage Red ink
Stickles - Ice Stickles, Red and Green
Ribbon


18 comments:
Love this small Santa image on the clock face, paired with the Santa's Coming sentiment- this one is just perfect!!
I love, love, love this tag, Lyneen! The little Santa face in the pocket watch is adorable! And the touch of sparkle is just perfect.
singing..."I'm late, I'm late for a very important Christmas Date...."
Love the Tag!
What a fun tag! Love the glitz, love the composition, and what's not to love about Santa in a clock?!
Beautiful tag! I love how you made the Santa watch. What a clever idea and perfect for the sentiment.
VERY clever. Love the Santa face on the clock.
Cute, Cute, Cute!! Love it!
Hugs XX
Barbara
What a fantastic idea!
Ido like this one. Love how santas face is in the watch
very classy, love it very much! shellrm@hotmail.com
I love all the tags so far, good job! Yankee
Lyneen - this tag is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Love it! :)
hugs!
-pamela
VERY cute, Lyneen! Hey, I think I have that watch stamp, too!
:)
Very clever - and I LOVE the sparkles! (saucermcfly)
How cute is a watch to tell when Santa is coming. Very cute
This really says Its Christmas TIME to me!
Patrick
this is pretty cool!
I think THIS is my favorite tag! It just speaks to me! :) Love everything about it! Super job!
Post a Comment