Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party! I am having a great time playing along... you can come and see what everyone is creating!
When I was at Echo ArtWorks earlier this week I saw this Hinged Glass Book Pendant Locket. I thought the locket would make a sweet ornament!
Add images from Altered Pages Collage Sheets, a touch of Wink of Stella and a chain with bead!
What a sweet ornament for a gift to give the friend that has everything!
Front & Back!
Suppplies:
Altered Pages Vintage Candy Canes Collage Sheet
Hinged Glass Book Pendant Locket
Wink of Stella
Chain
Bead








6 comments:
LOVE this pendant/ornament wonderfullness Lyneen! So pretty!
~kim
Stopped by from Unruly PaperArts. These are darling!
Very cute ornament idea.
Such a cute little ornament, I'm sure anyone would love to receive this gem!
Those pendants do make adorable ornaments Lyneen, such a wonderful idea and beautifully done. xx
Extra special pendants for extra special people. Who wouldn't love them?
Post a Comment