Unruly PaperArts is sponsoring a 12 Days of Christmas Link-up Party. I am having so much fun making Christmas Cards this year!
I took a Quick Quotes class at my local scrapbook store... the Scrapbook Zone... this is one of the cards we made!
This little box of exploding snowflakes folds flat for mailing!
I added a little bit of ink and bling to the kit!
Come back for more tomorrow...
Happy Holidays!!!





6 comments:
What a gorgeous snow storm! Love your pop up box and the beautiful flakes. So enjoying playing with UPA! The inspiration is fab! xxD
LOVE this exploding box Lyneen! The snowflakes are so pretty and it is such fun!~kim
Wow, this is wonderful! Love it!
Just popping by from Unruly PaperArts!
Wow, Lyneen! That's such a great idea! How fantastic that the card folds flat for mailing too! It's ingenious and beautiful! xxx
Wow, Lyneen. I love these fold up box cards, and you did a wonderful job with this one!!!
Gorgeous Explosion Box Lyneen, and sounds like you had a great time at your class. xx
Post a Comment