31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... HALLOWEEN DELIGHTS
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





8 comments:
This is so fun! I'll take a rotten candied apple, please. :-)
Halloween delights is a beautiful spooky card. Awesome :)
Just bought a 4-pack of candy apples
at the store today. I'll be thinking
of this card when I'm eating them.
thanks for sharing
Cant decide which treat I would like...
SPOOKTACULAR card....now I want a candy apple!
Lyneen, these treats look devilishly good! :) Awesome card sorry I am late to the party but will catch up as soon as I can! xx
Yum! I am lovin the treats on this one.
very cute! xo
Post a Comment