31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... WITCHY WISHES!
Fancy Pants papers & large sticker
Little Broom purchased at Echo ArtWorks
Witch punch from Martha Stewart
and a little bling!
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





9 comments:
This is great! LOVE that broom - what a great find!
Love the play on words.
The witch doesn't look like
she's in too good shape - kind
of bent over.
thanks for sharing a cute card.
Thank you ! I hope all my Witches come true too")
This is cute! Love it!
Love this! Great sentiment!
Love that tiny broom! Perfect card love the sentiment! xx
fun card! I like that the witch pops! great visual. xo
cute so cute...never thought about a closet of hats for the little witch lol hugs
Wicked witchy card!
Post a Comment