31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... WITCHY on her BROOM
Background paper Authentique Moonlit Collection
Witchy chipboard - Echo Park Arsenic & Lace
Witch silhouette Little-B die cut Halloween Icons.
Large Halloween Rhinestones from Altered Pages HERE
Ready for my Week 2 giveaway?
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies will be given in next Saturdays draw... be sure to comment each day for more chances to win.
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa






10 comments:
Great job on all your projects!!! Love that witch image!
Wicked cool witchy scene, love it👻
love your card, and that ouija tin is awesome
Love all of the silhouettes.
Fangtastic scene.
thanks for sharing.
I am diggin that halloween background! So spooky")
This is an awesome scene. Love the monochromatic color.
Love this scene!
Love that gate and fence! Witchy looks like she has the perfect moon and bats for her flight! Great card! xx
Love it! The moon piece is awesome!
I love the silhouettes. xo
Post a Comment