31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post!
I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my Next project... HELP ME!
Supplies:
Kaiser Craft Frame
Black Gesso
Authentique Halloween Papers
Tim Holtz Spiders and Spooky Cameos
Little B Poison Bottles
Petaloo Flowers
Other items from stash!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 days of Halloween
29 more to go!
Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa










13 comments:
What an awesome, fun & creepy shadow box. Love all the cute elements you used.
This is an amazing project!!! Love!! Michelle (catzncards) xx
What a cute idea. I have a similar frame and now I may try something similar... I'm a copy cat! LOL Love this one.
you art here is amazing fun and inspiring. I love all the Halloween images you moderated in this. Fabulous!
Happy Day 2
Hate to start counting to the end of October. Then the
winter months set in.
Fangtastic project.
thanks for sharing.
Amazing detail..."helpme" CLASSIC!
Fab project!
Love all the details!
What a great project! So many thoughtful details...adds up to a very charming impression!
Love all the details, spook-tac-ular!
So manny yummy goodies on this one! I love it!
Loving all the wonderful spooky elements here! xo
SPOOKTACULAR! Totally reminds of me of Disneyland's Haunted Mansion!
So pleased you have joined Nan, Leigh and Mary in my Giveaway!
Susan
Competition on my blog today…
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!
Post a Comment