31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Tuesdays I will share what the giveaway will be for that week. Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... REST YOUR BONES.... RENT FREE
The black dots on the left are rhinestones!
I sure love using up some of my stash!!!!
WEEK 1 Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies! That include a couple of spooky keys, bats and more!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa






8 comments:
fun idea for a cemetery.
So nice to have a stash to pick up
bits and bobs as needed.
thanks for sharing.
Love these cemetery sentiments - so fun!
gorgeous card! xo
This is a beautiful card . I love it. Have a beautiful day.
Love the colouring...
Wonderful card, just love that scene!
I love the grave stones! So funny.
What a way to get free rent! :) Awesome raven love his eye! Fab card xx
Post a Comment