31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next tin... WITCHY PENDANT
Tin is 1.5 x1.5 inches
Broom, hat and pumpkin beads
from Echo ArtWorks in Bremerton
Witch image from
Altered Pages collage sheet
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





7 comments:
this is a fun idea.
I won quite a few charms
from DCWV. Most of them
are for Halloween. The
little box would be a good
way to showcase some of them.
thanks for the idea.
this is a brilliant tiny piece if art! I love all your Halloween posts and next year I want to remember to do this too! xo
I NEED some of those tiny embellishments!!
Love that image would that be Your Collection? :) works perfectly with the pendant and all the little pieces make it so wonderfully awesome! xx
Wow! I can't believe how tiny this is and you got so much in there.
What a fun and adorable idea this is!
Love those charms. The broom is awesome!
Wicked cool!
Post a Comment