31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... NEVERMORE
Title Page from Book of Poe's Works
Love this Raven
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





9 comments:
I am in love with this one! What a fabulous Poe make! The raven is awesome and the little scene you have created with him is fantastic! xx
what a fabulous card. Nevermore is awesome. You did such a wonderful job on this.
The raven is dressed for the occasion.
Fangtastic card.
thanks for sharing.
This is awesome! Love the raven sitting on top of the pumpkins and holding a skull. This looks like the cover of a book!
LOve all Poe pieces!! This is excellent Lyneen!
This is awesome! I love your raven too!
That poem was one of my favorites when I was a kid. The cadence of the words...the eery feeling creeping down one's spine--your artwork reflects that very well! :D
Edgar would approve. xo
So POE-tastic!
Post a Comment