31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my ATC's... Halloween in Black & White images from Altered Pages
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Edgar Allen Poe
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Marie Antoinette
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Night Terrors
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Vintage Vampires
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Houdini
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Halloween 1950's
Altered Pages Collage Sheet Night Terrors
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa









8 comments:
I love these! No one can beat the old movies for spooky fun.
Love these awesome images.
Love the "sheet night terror".
Marie looks very elegant.
I've never been into Poe
very much - kind of creepy.
thanks for sharing.
oh I love them! such fabulous pieces. Brings back many memories.
What a fabulous set of images!!
these are fantastic images! living your ATCs! xo
Love each and every one of these! Partial to Poe and Bride of Frankenstein but they are all fabulous! xx
Wicked cool collection of B&W ATCs! Love them all!
Post a Comment