31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
AND THE WINNER THIS WEEK IS
Viki Banaszak
CONGRATS!!!
Now for my next card... WITCH SPELLS
Witch Stampendous stamp
Sticker EchoPark - Arsenic & Lace
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





11 comments:
Love the silhouette.
the green and purple are
great together.
thanks for sharing.
fantastic card, great layering! xo
Love that yummy green color. Great card!
Cool! I love the colors on this card,
Oh wow, I guess I have to ask how to contact you about winning?
Love that stamp and looks so awesome with the purple! xx
Totally wicked! I do love that stamp too!
Love the colour scheme!
Popping back in to thank you for joining in on our Halloween celebrations over at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity, Happy Halloween!
Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity :)
Love the witch silhouette stamp and your color combo! Great card!
Post a Comment