31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next project... I apologize for picture overload!!!
"HALLOWE'EN in WONDERLAND"
Graphic 45 Hallowe'en in Wonderland papers and chipboard!
Up-cycled wrap from the packaging!!
The wrap slips off or untie the ribbon!
The box holds all of my Halloween ATCs!
HAPPY WONDERLAND HALLOWE'EN!!
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa





















7 comments:
Spooktacular box.
Love G45 papers - they
look so vintage but hip at
the same time.
the box will be a great
decoration as well as being
useful.
thanks for sharing.
Love, love, love! And just love G45, too. They have THE
best papers for Halloween (or anything else for that matter!).
Awesome up-cycling. I wouldn't throw away anything with their
fabulous images either. lol
this is stunning! each part is so richly detailed. well done bringing "spooky" to Alice! xo
I do so love G45. Their papers are so awesome.
Sorry for my noncommenting but my mom passed away Thursday, Lyneen. I love this book! Alice and Wonderland are my favs and so many goodies to see in this! Thanks for all the pictures they are all so fantastic! xx
OOOOOO AAAAAAAHHHH ok, now this is my fave project so far...LOVE LOVE LOVE this fab box book!
Wonderful project!!
Post a Comment