31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN 2016 CHALLENGE
I will be posting a Halloween project each day during the month of October. Halloween is one of my favorites holidays... join me daily and comment on my blog each day. I will have a weekly drawing from all of my comments.... each day you comment your name is put in the draw! Fridays at Midnight I will draw a name and include the winner in my Saturday post! I am really excited to be a part of the 31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN and this amazing group of artists!
Now for my next card... Happy Haunting!
Today my card is using Happy Haunting papers from Graphic 45!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Plus an extra... this is my project I posted over on the Altered Pages blog for design team project today!!!
POE's COFFIN!
WEEKLY Prize:
A box of Mystifying Mints with a bag of goodies!
Remember to comment each day
for more chances in my weekly drawing!
Then be sure to visit the artists in the blog roll below...
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
all posts are scheduled to be up at 9am PT!
Happy 31 Days of Halloween

Sarah
Alison
Amanda
Lyneen
Susan S
Shell
Susan R
Lost Coast Portal To Creativity
Monique
Dream In Darkness
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Michelle
Kelli
Kapree
Genny
Sue
Lisa








6 comments:
Awesome projects today! I love G45 papers.
awesome card and fabulous coffin! xo
I love G45 papers. You did a great job! Love the coffin shape.
G45 makes some great papers - they
have the vintage look, they're not
scary, and they work into any
project as well.
thanks for sharing.
FaBOOlous projects...love Poe's coffin and the card is so whimsical and fun!
Great projects. Love the Graphic 45 papers...
Post a Comment