Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop" - DAY 17

Join LeighSBDesigns for a Summer BUZZ blog hop starting today and ending June 30th! Link up your Summer themed makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps or any other stamp company products in the Blog Hop Linky Party below for the chance to win a fabulous digi prize from LeighSBDesigns! LeighSBDesigns’ hops are always stress free with friendly common sense blog hop rules to encourage fairness and camaraderie! Play as often as YOU want throughout the hop but you MUST hop and comment on ALL the entries submitted, including LeighSBDesigns' posts, on the same day(s) YOU choose to play! Check out all the rules HERE!


I am so excited with all the ATC's  I will have when this hop is over... All my makes for the Summer Buzz Hop are ATCs!

Today's ATC is Whimsical Oddleigh Cherished Heart from LeighSBDesigns Collection of digi images on ETSY.  She is colored with Prismacolor pencils!




Check out all the other crafty makes HERE!

6 comments:

Crafting With Jack said...

You are going to have a great collection, this one is lovely. Do you think you will make a folder to put them in? If this is number 17, I must have missed one out πŸ™„ x

valscraftings said...

Fab ATC... Cherished Heart is looking lovely πŸ’–

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

My Side of Oz said...

You have an amazing collection of ATC's for sure! I love your Oddleigh and the bit of gold on the edge!

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely colouring on this fab image!
Another great ATC!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

She’s absolutely wonderful, thanks for using her & brightening my day & I’m so happy you’re excited with all your Summer BUZZ hop ATCs :0)

Vivian Foo said...

A pretty ATC and ATC seems fun play.