This is a special challenge the first half of the month... Background stamps are the focus of the project. A sentiment and or embellishments can be added, but the background stamp must be the star of the show!
Three ATCs same paper, different inks!
This a another surprise background stamp ATC SHRUBBERY! Lost Coast Designs ATC Shrubbery is versatile. It can be a background or looks great on it'w own. I was plying with the stamp and layering a lot of color with Oxide Inks!



I am entering these ATCs in the Lost Coast Design Challenge HERE!




2 comments:
This is another great background stamp from Lost Coast and I love that you have demonstrated how you can change the look of it with different ink colors. Wonderful! Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Lovely ATC's Lyneen. Like Laurie said the different inks really change the look and feel of this stamp. Very cool. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz
Post a Comment