Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop" - DAY 23

Join LeighSBDesigns for a Summer BUZZ blog hop starting today and ending June 30th! Link up your Summer themed makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps or any other stamp company products in the Blog Hop Linky Party below for the chance to win a fabulous digi prize from LeighSBDesigns! LeighSBDesigns’ hops are always stress free with friendly common sense blog hop rules to encourage fairness and camaraderie! Play as often as YOU want throughout the hop but you MUST hop and comment on ALL the entries submitted, including LeighSBDesigns' posts, on the same day(s) YOU choose to play! Check out all the rules HERE!


Here we are the final day of the SUMMER BUZZ Blog Hop!  My ATC's would not be complete without an appearance from non other than Edgar Allan Poe!  Here we find him among the daffodils on the trellis!  Oh and I spy a bee, I certainly hope he is not allergic to them. 



Edgar Allan Poe, a set of Daffodils and the Bee are all fussy cut and attached with dimensional foam. 

This hop my goal was to use at least one image from LeighSBDesigns Collections on each of the ATC's I created.  I am also working on color.  I have Copics but this hop was purely Prismacolor Pencils.   I had a lot of fun during this hop. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving all the comments!!!  Thanks for an AWESOME hop!

Check out all the other crafty makes HERE!

6 comments:

valscraftings said...

Love that Poe has found his way to the daffodils trellis, I too hope he’s not allergic to the bee! Fabulous make!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

A great final ATC, nice to see Poe making an appearance. The daffodils and bee give it that summer touch.

My Side of Oz said...

Summer Poe!! I am so happy to see him in the fabulous garden surrounded by color! This guy needed some happy and you made it for him! Love this idea!

Susan Renshaw said...

Poe seems to be enjoying the daffodils!

Vivian Foo said...

Oh.. loving Poe on your ATC.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Beahahaha I LOVE IT! So brilliant to see Poe taking time to enjoy the daffodils! Thank you so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns Summer BUZZ Blog Hop, you rocked it!