Lyneen's 2021 Class Kits Instructions

Saturday, June 20, 2020

LeighSBDesigns “The Summer BUZZ Blog Hop" - DAY 13

Join LeighSBDesigns for a Summer BUZZ blog hop starting today and ending June 30th! Link up your Summer themed makes using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps or any other stamp company products in the Blog Hop Linky Party below for the chance to win a fabulous digi prize from LeighSBDesigns! LeighSBDesigns’ hops are always stress free with friendly common sense blog hop rules to encourage fairness and camaraderie! Play as often as YOU want throughout the hop but you MUST hop and comment on ALL the entries submitted, including LeighSBDesigns' posts, on the same day(s) YOU choose to play! Check out all the rules HERE!


My ATC today is one of the Cobblestone Cottages in LeighSBDesigns collection!



You will find all of LeighSBDesigns images HERE!  The Cobblestone Cottage was colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  A light back wash of Distress Oxides was painted for a light background.  A stripe of Washi tape was the finishing touch.


Once I am finished coloring, I take a a watered down light color of Oxide Ink to wash over the ATC and give the image a background!


Check out all the other crafty makes HERE!

6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Lovely colouring so small! I love these images...

My Side of Oz said...

How on Earth do you color such a small image, Lyneen? Between my eyes and memory I think I miss my eyes the most but I may have forgotten! Your cottage is very enchanting, indeed, and I can just imagine all the merry wood folk gathering for a summer feast!

Vivian Foo said...

Love that Pink cottage I can imagine all the sweet adorable fairies living inside it.

valscraftings said...

Love your ATC and your distress colour wash!

Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

Crafting With Jack said...

Great ATC, lovely bright colours x

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulous tiny Enchanted Garden Cobblestone Cottage, so pretty in pink! Kudos on the tiny ATC colouring!