ATC: "HOT COCOA & FUZZY SOCKS"!
Shop LeighSBDesigns CHRISTMAS in JULY SALE at LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique for amazing Christmas and Winter themed digi stamps through midnight pacific on July 31st!
This ATC was created with a sentiment sticker from {a Vintage Girl and her daughter} Cocoa Cups and Stockings are from Tim Holtz Festive Things die collection and the greens are from his Holiday Greens Mini collection. All pattern papers from my Christmas stash!
This is going to a busy week for me. I have created several ATC's this past weekend, I have scheduled my post for the week, I will have something to link up each day! Enjoy this week with me.
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
I am also sharing this on the Christmas Challenge Every Saturday!

7 comments:
Well done Lyneen on being so organised! I am always amazed at how much you can put on one little ATC! I must have a look at some of these Tim Holtz mini-dies! Lovely ATC!
Fabulous ATC Lyneen love the images and sentiment!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Wonderful festive ATC! Have a fabulous week!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Sweet festive ATC.
Love the quote, great ATC x
Happiness is these two things! Love the die cuts on this wonderfully designed ATC!
What a lovely festive scene, Lyneen. Thank you for joining in the Use A Die Challenge at CHNC.
Post a Comment