Day 5 ATC! Let it Snow!
LeighSBDesigns Oddleigh Poinsettia is on a snowy stroll!
LeighSBDesign Oddleigh Poinsettia has been colored with Prismacolor Pencils. The snow is on the tree hat was created using a Chalk Marker. Sticker sentiment "Let it Snow" is from {a Vintage Girl and her daughter}. Background paper and snow embellishments are from my stash.
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
6 comments:
Oddleigh Poinsettia sure looks awesome on her stroll through the snowy lanes! Wonderful ATC...fabulous background paper!
I love your ATCs - I know how difficult it is to colour that small!
Fabulous background you created for lil poinsettia Oddleigh’s stroll in the snow!!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Great ATC, love the background paper. Have a Dovecraft chalk marker, but it is inclined to be a bit soft. What make is yours?
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her Lyneen! Fabulous Let It Snow make!
So happy to have you joining in the Christmas in July blog hop fun at LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps ;0)
Stay Inspired & Stay Safe!
Leigh
www.LeighSBDesigns.com
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
Lovely wintry scene.
Post a Comment