ATC Day 11! LeighSBDesigns Kitty Luna out for crispy morning Christmas stroll!
Kitty Luna is colored with Prismacolor Pencils. Layered on scraps of paper, dies are from Tim Holtz Holiday Greens Mini collection. The dies were covered with Wink of Stella and them a little Diamond Dust for little frosty look!
I am sharing this post HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
6 comments:
Aw love Kitty Luna out for his Christmas morning stroll!!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Love the bit of sparkle on the 'greens'. Good to see Kitty Luna out for a stroll!
Squeal of delight! I love this one so much, thanks for letting my Kitty Luna out for a wonderful festive stroll!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Clever use of that Kitty for your Christmas scene.
Love Luna Kitty in a Christmas scene x
Kitty Luna is surrounded by frosty loveliness on this! I love seeing how you take seasonal images and make them for all seasons!
Post a Comment