Welcome one and all to LeighSBDesigns fun new blog hop to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY with another AWESOME blog hop! Enter projects using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products. LeighSBDesign hops are always stress free, YOU decide when and how much YOU want to play!! Click
HERE to see the rules and join the FUN! Create & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
Day six ATC, "The Christmas Baking Team!"
LeighSBDesigns Yeti Trees colored with Prismacolors and Chalk Pen for snow.
{aVintage Girl and her daughter} sticker sentiment "Christmas Baking Team" from Christmas Quotes and large gingerbread man from Christmas Fun. Spoons and mitt Eyelet Outlet. Small gingerbread men old Little B embellishments. Gingerbread house Prima, Santa Baby paper, Wink of Stella finished the house snow.
I am sharing this post
HERE at LeighSBDesigns Christmas in July Blog Hop!
6 comments:
Fun ATC, love all the different gingerbread men and that tiny wooden spoon x
I would love a tiny wooden spoon like that! I love your combination of gingerbread men and house. Great ATC!
So much fun in ATC size! I love the gingerbread men and house! Fabulous mitt and spoon! Merry Christmas in every detail!
Fabulous scene you created on an ATC with the house and trees, love the gingerbread team!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Loving your festive scene incorporating my Winter Yeti Trees, such fun!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Great scene with those Gingerbread men.
Post a Comment