Tuesday, July 14, 2020
LeighSBDesigns Christmas In July - Day 7
Welcome one and all to LeighSBDesigns fun new blog hop to celebrate CHRISTMAS in JULY with another AWESOME blog hop! Enter projects using LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps and/or any other company products. LeighSBDesign hops are always stress free, YOU decide when and how much YOU want to play!! Click HERE to see the rules and join the FUN! Create & get a jump on your Christmas cards & gifts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Fabulous background you created Lyneen for the cute Yeti!
Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
Love Yeti getting ready to party!
Great scene for your cuddly yeti. I must go and look at the those Tim Hotz dies.x
LOVE HIM! He's definitely very happy with his candy cane, love the die mountains, I've had my eye on that Tim die to go with my Yeti collection too!
Leigh
https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
Adorable scene.
I have to get that die set! It makes such lovely backgrounds...especially for a Yeti! The little candy cane sets this off so nicely!
Post a Comment