Petersen Farm Day
Clear Creek Valley, Silverdale
EDIT 8/23/2011: PETERSON FARM DAY 2011 is 9/18 GO HERE FOR INFORMATION
Sunday, August 22, 2010
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Fun for the whole family!
Last night I read the article “A Living Lesson in Kitsap’s Farm History Offered” by Brynn Grimlye in the “Kitsap Sun Neighbors Extra” dated August 21st.
In her article she wrote about a farm I passed everyday on my way to work in Poulsbo, that is until I changed jobs a couple of weeks ago. I’d drive over Ridgetop and take highway 3 north. On my right is a beautiful farm. I always wanted to check out the farm, knowing it was private I never did. On August 22 I have been given the opportunity and so do all of my commuter friends that have driven by and wondered about the beautiful farm. JUST ONE DAY! In the future the Peninsula Conservancy hopes to open the farm annually for a day on the farm. To learn more about the conservancy and their projects click HERE!
8/23/10 Update... HERE is a link to the article. Thanks Brandi
Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.
1 comment:
Here's the article: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2010/aug/13/community-invited-to-learn-about-a-piece-of/
I went today and wrote about it on my blog: http://kitsapcuisine.com/?p=454
Post a Comment